Elicitation Training – HUMINT – How to gather information from human sources;Methods and techniques of investigation
Courses Calendar: 2020 ; When: 20th of February 2020
Enroll now! ♦ Phone: +4 0721 764 305; +40 213 146 556 ♦ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Elicitation is an information-gathering process from human sources by using a guided discussion in order to hide the collector’s intention to obtain information, and the fact that they were provided.
Elicitation Training consists of a set of lectures and individual and group exercises designed to introduce the participant in applying a basic set of elicitation techniques, as well as to acquire the information-gathering skills, through individual effort and with the help of course materials. Elicitation Course graduates will be able to use their skills in any interpersonal contact of a professional or private nature.
Audience: Due to the vast applicability of the elicitation method, both professionally and personally, this course is addressed to anyone with a function involving contacts with people outside the company (Management, Competitive Intelligence, Human Resources, Sales, Public Relations, Marketing, Anti fraud, Audit, Insurance, etc.) or want to develop personal skills in collecting information from the interlocutors (without their awareness). The number of participants is between 8 and 12.
Objectives: Graduates of the course will be able to:
- Identify the partner’s vulnerabilities in relation to each elicitation technique;
- To apply at least six distinct elicitation techniques;
- Be aware of the scope of the elicitation process in relation to other methods of collection;
- Recognize the intended use of elicitation techniques against him or others.
- The use of elicitation for collection purposes;
- Human characteristics to be exploited through elicitation;
- The elicitation process;
- The relationship between the collector and his source;
- Elicitation techniques;
- The identification of elicitation attempts and ways to respond (Counter Elicitation)
- Ethical aspects of the elicitation method.
Duration: 1 day
CONTACT: Amira Radulescu ♦ Phone: +4 0721 764 305; +40 213 146 556 ♦ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com ♦ Aleksandr Sergheevici Puskin 10, 4th Floor, District 1, Bucharest
Ionut Corduneanu is an entrepreneur and consultant in Business Competitive Intelligence since 2011, after a ten years career in government Intelligence. He is a member of the Strategic & Competitive Intelligence Professionals (scip.org), following doctoral studies in Business Competitive Intelligence and he is a certified trainer, currently delivering courses in Business & Competitive Intelligence.
In his company’s customer portfolio (ICSS) there are Romanian companies and multinational brands that have benefited from Intelligence in order to develop business operations in Romania, the Balkans, Middle East, Central Asia and Africa.