IBCI reserves the right to modify its Policy from time to time. Changes to the Policy will be posted on IBCI’s website, and the amended Policy shall become effective as of the date of such posting. In the event IBCI’s practices with respect to PII change materially, IBCI will only apply such practices to PII collected after posting a respectively amended Policy, unless we otherwise have your consent.
The types of information we obtain from visitors to our website
Based on our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO), we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) , The software sets a cookie on the computer of the users. If individual pages of our website are called, the following data is stored:
- The website called
- The website from which the user came to the accessed website (referrer)
- The subpages that are called from the called web page
- The length of stay on the website
- The frequency of calling the webpage
IBCI obtains the personal information about website visitors that they supply voluntarily. You can access IBCI’s websites without disclosing your personal data. IBCI may use web beacons (i.e., cookies) to track use of its sites and to track from what sites users came, but it does not collect PII via these web beacons.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic
Right to object
Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ro
On our website you have the opportunity to subscribe to free newsletters. Your e-mail address for the newsletter will be saved by us from the input mask. Date and time of registration are also recorded.
Purpose of processing
IBCI may use information from its customers to contact them in connection with consumer-initiated inquiries and responses to marketing campaigns, to provide services requested by the customer, to alert customers to changes in services or features, to provide customers with requested information regarding IBCI or its services, and to correspond with customers about any aspects of an existing transactional relationship with them. IBCI may disclose its website visitors’ personal data to its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other organizations or third parties.
Company may also share information, including collected PII, in the following circumstances:
(1) upon receipt of a properly authorized and authenticated governmental request for information;
(2) in response to a subpoena or a court order;
(3) in order to comply with relevant laws;
(4) in response to an investigation of fraud regarding a specific costumer.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user’s IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The e-mail address will be processed for the purpose of sending our newsletter.
Legal basis for the newsletter:
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO as legal basis.
Legal basis for the web analysis:
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interest, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed. The user’s e-mail address will be saved as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active.
right of providing information
You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal information concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request the following information from us:
- (1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- (2) the categories of personal data being processed;
- (3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal information has been or will be disclosed;
- (4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the retention period;
- (5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of your personal data, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- (6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- (7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- (8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information is being transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this connection, you can request that you comply with the appropriate guarantees. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer. You have a right to rectification and / or completion to us if your personal information is incorrect or incomplete. We have to make the correction immediately.
Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- (1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- (2) the processing is unlawful and refuses to delete the personal data and instead requires the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- (3) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights; or
- (4) if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether our legitimate reasons prevail over your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, these data may be stored, except for their storage, only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for the public good of the Union or a Member State. If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
Right to delete
You may require us to have your personal information deleted immediately and we are required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
- (1) Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- (2) The revocation of your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- (3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO objection to the processing.
- (4) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- (5) The deletion of your personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject.
- (6) Your personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
Information to third parties
Have we made your personal data public and we are gem. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected by the technology and implementation costs Person requested by them to delete all links to such personal data or to make copies or replicas of such personal data.
Right to information
If you have the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed this rectification or deletion of the data or limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be as impossible or is associated with a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal information provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance, provided that
(1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
(2) the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data be transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
Withdrawal regarding the consent
Subscription to the newsletter may be terminated by you at any time. For this purpose, there is a corresponding link in each newsletter. This also allows a revocation of the consent of the storage of the personal data collected during the registration process.
For reasons that arise from your particular situation, you have the right at any time against the processing of your personal data, which, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO takes an objection. We will no longer process your personal information in this case unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh our interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have a right of appeal to our supervisory authority:
Updating your information
Customers may access, correct, and update information they have provided to IBCI at email@example.com
IBCI endeavors to safeguard and protect its users’ information. Please be advised, however, that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Therefore, IBCI cannot warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data through our website is at your own risk. However, access to your information is strictly limited, and not accessible to the public.
To unsubscribe from our list please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also you can contact us at:
Institute of Business Competitive Intelligence
+40 213 146 556
Aleksandr Sergheevici Puskin 10, 4th Floor, District 1, Bucharest.